Parent Membership Recruitment
The Council for Children and Adolescents with Chronic Health Conditions is currently recruiting Parents to become members of the Council.
Membership eligibility requires that:
- Parents have a child who has a diagnosis of a chronic health condition; examples include asthma, cancer, sickle cell anemia, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, hemophilia, muscular dystrophy, etc., and
- Parents reside in New Hampshire.
The Council has defined a chronic health condition to include the four contributing factors:
- Lasting for an extended period of time
- Bringing about significant change in the life of the child
- Requiring more than the usual amount of medical care.
The Council meets in Concord, NH on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, except July, August, and December.
Stipends and travel reimbursement are available for Council meetings and meetings related to Council business.
Please call Peter E. Clarke, telephone 1-800-852-3345 Ext. 4991 for further information and a membership application.
Help Improve Our Web Site to advocate for service and support needs for children with chronic health conditions
Complete Our Survey
Council for Children & Adolescents with Chronic Health Conditions 21 South Fruit Street, Suite 22, Concord, NH 03301 Phone: 603-225-6400 Fax: 603-271-1156 ~ Email: [email protected]